Sunday, June 27, 2010

The real pain.

the real pain is to be experienced when you run a stinking half marathon on a bum foot...

I just like complaining because I am bad jen...


Actually I don't look that bad holding the banana - I just look cold....

I hauled my 43 year old body over 13 miles of pavement yesterday and am still alive to tell about it...

I rewarded myself last night with a burger at Red Robin... with french fries and blue cheese dressing to boot... now I have to get back on the wagon. 

I did manage to get to my weight watchers center and weigh in after the half... I was only down 1.2 pounds... oh well, there is always next week right???

Yay Jens!  maybe someday someone will actually notice all this Jenergy nonsense and we'll create a cult-like following!

Bad Jen out.

No comments:

Post a Comment