Monday, March 22, 2010

Famous Jens

Okay - I was only kidding about BJ being a slacker. We skyped yesterday and I was giving her a hard time. I couldn't help it. I love skyping with Jen. It's all too fun! Here's something cool I did yesterday. I sent Jenna from the Today Show a note on FACEBOOK and asked her to join our group "I bet we can find a million Jens on Facebook". I just checked this a.m. and she has not joined yet. But it's okay. She will. She was talking on the show yesterday about how she loves working weekends so that she can sleep in on Mondays. Okay - so right now she is just sleeping in which is why she has not joined. She will when she wakes up. The good thing is that we have 86 Jens... wooo hooo! We'll get 100 this week I'm sure!

I have to get busy today. Business has been slow in the voiceover business. This Jen needs to make some money. Have a great day! Good Jen

1 comment:

  1. I was correct. Jenna Wolfe from the Today Show joined our group this morning. Wahooo! That is too cool! Good Jen

    ReplyDelete