Thursday, March 4, 2010

People are passionate about their Jen name

It's interesting that Bad Jen brought up the whole Jenny thing. No matter what your Jen name, most of us seem to be pretty passionate about what we're called. My full name is Jennifer, though I have not gone by Jennifer in years. I am happy with Jen and never have gone by Jenna. When I was little some people called me Jeni but I don't like to be called Jeni now. What's in a Jen name though? Jennifers out there who refuse to go by anything but Jennifer, I am curious. I know some Jennys who are very passionate about not being called Jen and Jennas who don't want to be referred to as Jennifer. And how do Virginias end up as Jenny?
Fascinating. We all have some very high Jenergy when it comes to our names! Good Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment