Saturday, March 13, 2010

I am so proud of the Jens

Okay... It's Saturday morning. I was reading Bad Jen's post and I totally agree with her. I never have the Jenergy to do anything on Friday nights. In fact - I actually fell asleep on the couch last night! My friends who ask us to do things on Friday - no - can't do it.

Okay so I have been busy with Radio Go Girl! It's a weekly show and I finished the second show which comes out Sunday... but the important thing is WE HAVE 47 JENS THIS A.M.!!! wahoooooo - go Jens... I just did a back flip... wooo hooo - we made the goal and I think we can get 50 by the end of the weekend! 50 wonderful Jens, Jennifers, Jennys, Jennas etc. all over the world. You rock.... I just felt a spunk of Jenergy hit me!!! : )

BTW - One of our Jennifers just posted some fabulous photos that she has taken... wow. Amazaing talent in the Jens...

No comments:

Post a Comment