Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Since I can't complain about Jennys....

I'll complain about this!

Okay, it's not really a complaint - but did you ever have one of those nicknames??? I once had a friend who called me jenital... I bet there are a few Jens out there who might have actually been called this before... I can't really complain too much about it... my friend meant it in the most endearing way.... I think.

Okay, let's see - let's start canvasing places where Jens hang out!... tattoo parlors and saloons - oh, that only where the Jens I know hang out... we need more!

Look it's Jennifer Garner



That's me in the background holding the sign.... (but that's another story for another time)...

Maybe we could get her to join our Facebook page...

Then there's Jennifer Aniston, Jenna Elfman, Jennifer Connelley, Jennifer Lopez, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Jenna Fischer and Jenny McCarthy....oooh, and Jenny Jones and Jenny Craig too!

Okay, my brain is tired - I should go to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment