Thursday, March 4, 2010

How Jenergy met...

Bad Jen here.

I thought I would tell you all how Good Jen and I hooked up.

Let me get this out here - I am self-obsessed. Not overly self-obsessed but obsessed nonetheless. I am an artist and a blogger. I keep stats on everything... I often Google my name to see if anything has been written about me or my work out on the Information Superhighway.. I use my given name Jennifer in my art practice so that's what I usually Google. Well, an assortment of Jennifer's, Jen's and Jenny's kept popping up... (there's a real estate agent in Colorado who has my name - and the website I wanted to use... but I digress). I kept seeing Good Jen pop up in posts... according to the posts she disappeared from her radio job a while back -so I tried to figure out what happened to her....

Another thing about me - I'm almost never without my laptop attached to my lap... she's nice and warm (better than a boyfriend)... I am almost always online when I'm at home and a lot of that time is spent on Facebook (or stalking boys I know from the gym I work at).... One day I decided to search for other Jennifer Towners and there she was. I thought it would be cool if we were friends. So I sent her a friend request and she accepted!

The rest is history! Jenergy was born... it's almost like we are twins... same name, our birthdays are one day apart, we have similar hairstyles, she has a red wiener dog - I have two red wiener dogs.... weird right? I"m sure there's more similarities but I'm too tired to figure them out right now...

I might be missing something here... I'm sure Good Jen will chime in if I did... I bet she'll be back with her peppy-good Jen self in the morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment