Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Just To Clarify

WE ARE NOT A CULT!

We are just enthusiastic about the name Jen.

I'm not as worried as Good Jen is about recruiting new converts - errr, I mean members.

So what if we only got two more people today... it's been a long day and we can't always be on our A game.  Can we?

I have faith that we will have a million Jens before all is said and done.

On another note - check out the link to Radio Go Girl on the right.  This Sunday you will be able do listen to Good Jen's show and hear Me!!! I know you all want to do that don't you. (no - you probably don't).

Homework assignment

Your Jen assignment if you choose to accept it is to pick up your senior yearbook.  Paw through those pages and look for every single Jenny, Jennifer, Jenna or Jen you can find (am I forgetting any variation?...and  by Jenny I am including all variations of spelling...)... okay, back to the task.  Google their names - find them on facebook and then invite them to join the group. 

Okay, I think we all have our marching orders.  I am going to go to bed.... I am putting off my homework until tomorrow.... because as I've said before.

I'm bad Jen!

No comments:

Post a Comment