Thursday, March 25, 2010

Today Show

I love watching the Today Show. I just do. I think they do a fantastic job and once again Jenna Wolfe rocks... (she joined the Jenergy group on facebook if you missed it). I have a bunch of non-Jens on my facebook wall encouraging me to get more famous Jens. I am workin' it but I have to get my work done too. LOL. We are up to 103 Jens on the FB page today which is very exciting. I still believe there are more out there. I KNOW there are more out there. Jen Ware who is in the group said that according to stats 3.1 percent of people on FB are Jens of some type. Won't you join us? Won't you be our neighbor?

Well it's Thursday and got a lot to do today. I am almost finished with the next Radio Go Girl show which comes out on Sunday. Got some other stuff to do as well including meeting another Jen (Jenna) for lunch. Yay!

GJ

No comments:

Post a Comment